Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, May 18

Hello world !

First thing , I FAILED MY COMBINED HUMANITIES . I AM SO PISSED OFF . SO PLEASE FUCK THAT . Seriously sahhh . I studied like hell for social studies , yet i failed because i forget to write 3 measures instead i wrote one . Argghh ! I HATE EXAMS ! I HATE EVERYTHING ! Im sucha loserrrrrrr !!!!!!! Everyone is doing better than me =(
Haishhh ! Its time to work harder end of year . Im resting for june holiday . After june , can someone drill me with my studying ?
Eh , puas hati masuk normal tech-.- Tak susah sngat . Acad sumpah stress sia .
Look like now things around me are really getting on top of me . My luck is gone (?) Why is this happening ? Everything is getting worst . Worst than i expected . Im feeling so lowww !
Fuck .... Whats wrong with me mannn ? K stop it .

I freaking cant wait for Pahang Trip & Obs . Lets hope its gonna be the fun trip .
I am soooo o-obroke . I just left 5dlr-.- I have to start saving my money before june holiday . Sorry Ally . I really cant help anything or even contribute for Iffah's birthday ? I will just buy her birthday present myself which is food . Seriously sorry Iffah if your birthday is goin to be unexpected . We're gonna celebrate your birthday next time k .

Something is wrong(?)
Thats all .
Toodles!