Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Wednesday, May 12


Hello world !

I dont know how to desribe my feelings right now . I feel so happy nowdays but i feel so empty in the inside . I dont know why . I dont want to love someone because i know it will just hurt my feelings at the end . Fuck love everyone=) I believe in true love but i dont believe love could last long . 

Fuck today . My Poa was so hard . I could not balance the amount . Urgh ! Tomorrow last paper and DONE ! Fuck Poa . Wanted to score for A1 but now ..... -.- NO HOPE!! "Breathe in , Breathe out,Breathe in , Breathe out". Looks like today isnt really my day . My laughing partner wasn't hyper . She was tired . And i wasn't in a mood to msg anyone , so sorry . After sch went to her home and eat . After that she sent me to the bus-stop . At 3plus Ira and Ally came to my house and watch the ugly truth . That story was so SWEET ! Ha ha . Then they went home at 6 and now here i am blogging . 

 

Cats is so CUTE ! Haha . Just a random picture . 

Toodles~