Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, May 17

Hello world !

I hate poa result ! I hate eng result ! I hate chemistry result ! Fuck those paper pleaseee .
I am not satisfied with my result but oh well , malay result was quite okay-lahhh !
I dont freaking care much about the marks , i care about the total up mark that will be converted and pun into my report book . If im gonna fail , i will really be dissapointed in myself but i know that i wont fail .
After school , ate ice-cream with Beylo and Bimbo . Then we sent Beylo to busstop as she needs to go for tuition so Bimbo went to my home and played Wii . Haha had freaking so much fun . Around 5 plus Ally came to my house . Yet we cant stop playing Wii . Too addicted . Sorry Ally^^
After playing Wii , wacthed tv and talk and talk and eat . Then they went off at 7pm .
So i guess thats all .

Toodles!