Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, May 10

Hello world !

I just got back from Mac with HudaTheBimbo & Yun . Before Yun came , me and Huda do crazy stuffs . Laughing all the way~~~ I get crazier if she is with me . Bimbo ! Woaini ! Haha . I cant stand looking at her . One funny little things with her will just make me laugh . 

Ohhh and school was okayh today . Nothing much . Im so glad that Chemistry was quite average . Geog(?) Hmmm .... Use commonsense uh somehow . Ooo and tnx Aikel for teaching me Balancing Eqn last min . Even tho i dont really understand but at least it worth becoz Balancing eqn ques did came out . 

{Ayah , I love u & Tnx}

Toodles~