Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, May 31


Hello World !

I'm back from Pahang trip . It was an enjoyable moment ever for the 3N1 to bond as a class . First day we went to release the baby turtle . I had a hard time to hold the baby turtle . The baby turtle is so cute but i am so scared and feel like dropping it from my hand so Mr Hafiedz help me and told me to stop shouting . LOL . It was so embarrassing for me to shout in front of people . At night we had shopping for just like 20mins at one of the mega mall in Kuantan but UNFORTUNATELY THE MALL BLACKOUT . I think they did it on purposely . Seriously there were some stalker there . Me & Beylo panic trying to find Ms Yati . She was laughing at us . Haha . We look like one dumb person . Then during the discussion at night at the hotel , Mr hafiedz told us that he heard someone saying "This will be out target" Something like that i think . Which means that person was referring to the Bgss students . Fateha , Beylo and me laugh bcos it remind us about what Cikgu Abidah said .
Second day , we went to Batik and did our painting batik and went to a suspension bridge . So scary .. Then we went to a cave . It was so high and so creepy . Heard bats noises but we just noticed one bat flying . We learn geography at that point of time when Mr Hafiedz was explaining what is stalagmite and stalactite . Before that we went to orphanage and had fun there .
Third day , went to see salted fish . SO SMELLY !!! Then we went to this place . Quite nice scenery . Its like a park . Then after EVERYTHING , we reach spore at 9plus . So late .

Ok cut it short . I will upload loads of pictures in my Fb account .
See ya ! =D