Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Friday, May 21


Hello world !

Oh i cant wait to go for Pahang trip ! Yessa !
After school went back home . Then last minute decided to go Movie . Me , Bimbo , Gabriel , Ikhsan , Delance , Farid & Ahmad went to Ehub to watch the shrek forever after at 5.30pm . After watching that great show , went back to Bedok and eat at mac with Bimbo , Ikhsan , Gabriel & Farid . Then slack at one of the park at Bedok . Not sure where but near my house . It was so peaceful . Played true or dare . So lame . Then went back home at 10 .
And So sorry Syamil for the last minute cancel , hopefully u are not mad at me even tho u said u weren't mad at me . Felt so guilty but what to do ? Someone don't even like me to be there -.-
Overall today was so great . Had so much fun and laughter with them . Especially Delance . He is being so rude to me . Haha . Pushed and slap me like nobody's business . I cant stop laughing in the bus becoz Bimbo is beside me . I can never not laugh with her around me =)

~Im confused .
Ok i guess thats all .

Toodles ! =D