Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, May 20




Hello world !

School was um the same almost everyday . Got back our Geog paper today . I wasn't really that disappointed because i knw that i have failed my Geog so who the f*** cares ? =)
I wasn't really in a gd mood today in the morning . Im quite pissed . I dont know why ?

But one thing im pissed off was with one person . Sial punyer budak . Sumer bende dier nk buat . Tak boleh tngok aku senang ker buat kejer dngan Beylo ? Muker tembok sia budak tuw . Nk tolong boleh uh , tapi nk katerkan kau nk buat sumer bende . Aku lempar tuw paper dngan duit kat muker kau baru best sak ! No wonder last year kau kener bully rabak . Aku taknak benci kau tapi kau btol2 muker mcm tembok tanyer orang sardine gituw . Takkan nk ckp no ? Obviously yes . Dah bagus kiter tak hurt kau punyer feelings . Aku boleh mati kalau kna plan bende2 dngan kau . Ok drop it . [I wrote in malay.So too bad for those who cant read malay]

After school went to BBT with Bimbo & Beylo . Had our lunch at block 111=) Played shooting pearl after eating . It was so disgusting . It causes a stain at my uniform . But obviously it can be washed away . Then went back to school . Bullied Bimbo rabak-rabak coz her Bi was not there , she go and meet teacher . Haha . She said "Im insecure w/o my Bi" Haahaa . Pity her . So after that i said sorry because i did it on purposely . But afterall we had fun . At 3.30 she went back home . Sadly me & Beylo have GG . After GG , meet Huda and went to LJS . Then slack slack and went home . Lots of laughter today .

Ok toodles !