Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Sunday, May 16

Hello world !

Today is so freaking bored . I woke up at 1pm . I didnt go out the whole day today . I have been reading malay books , watching tv and eating . My hp battery is low . Sorry to some ppl that i didnt reply . I just charge my hp at around 5plus . So lazy to check who texted me so i dont bother to reply . Just certain pple i replied . Eh seriously mendak sahh duduk rumah .
I have no mood . I mean im not in a bad mood . Its just that i dont have the mood to do things . While watching tv , my father called me . Im so pissed off and just shut the phone and throw it at the table . So irritating . Then my mum went out to buy things . My home have been so noisy . Irritating giyler to the core . And now it is so peaceful . I didnt talk much today . No one to talk to . Fuckkk . Sumpah mendak . I hate staying at home .

~Please leave me alone . I wanna forget about u . Sorry but i have to do this . Its time for me to leave everything behind . I dont wanna hurt --- anymore . I dont want this to become a big issue .
~And to u girl , we will stay the same babe . Dont worry . No matter what , we wont leave u that way . We will be by your side=)

Ok thats all . I want to shut down my computer . I have been using it for hours and im having a headache right now-.-

Toodles ~