Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, May 11





Hello World !

Today was so ohhh boring but fun . Had tuition and went home . At 5plus Huda came to my house and she bought for me Nasi ayam and watch one movie . Thank u Huda=) Woaini . After that , i helped her with her art . At least i tried . Look at that picture above . Sux huh ? Ohh yes it is . Its been months ive not drawn ok . Haha . Then~~ Huda went off at 9.45pm . She look so freaking tired . Kesian syg aku~~ Tkper Huda , tomorrow wake up early and finish up all the drawings k ? =)

Tomorrow will be our Poa paper2 . And at last only left with Poa and EXAMS ARE OVER ! Im waiting for the fun to start . June Hols here I COME !!!! Oh freaking tired of studying ! I wanna REST ! Urghhh . 

Home is your heaven (?) I think home is like hell -.- I dont wanna freaking stay at home all the time . I wanna go out and spent my precious time outside . Its better !

Ok Tooodles~