Sunday, May 23
Hello world .Today was so bored . Went to Malaysia AGAIN . Bought cds as usual . To Bimbo: Ive bored "Darah" that u told me to buy . So during school days , lets watch together =) Anyone will be invited too . Reach Spore at night around 7.30pm . Send my grandparents home then something happen . Freaking so annoying sia . I hate it when it happen all the time . Wasted alot of time at the void deck run there run here becoz of her . Mcm sial laa , cant even take a joke-.- . Then my Dad run towards her and force her to go home then at last problem settled . Almost cried in the car but i didn't . Am i the spoiler of everything ? I think i am and i think she hate me just now =( I didnt do anything . I have never love him more , instead i love u the same way as him . Heeesh ! Ok shut the hell up . I don't wanna elaborate more . I got no one to express to right now , so i think blog is the only way for me to express everything .
BYE2 .
"