Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, May 24

Hello world .

I feel so pissed off hearing this and that . Especially that girl . OhMyGod , why do u have to tell every single thing to her ? And u lied alot of things ! When will u ever realise ? We have never ever leave u alone until now when i know what is going on . I feel so pissed off because she said different thing to her . Wtf-.-
Eee i think i hate this year ....
If u know everything , dont blame me . I just did the best for the both of u . I didnt make it a big issue but u guys have to know what goes around , comes around .
Its up to you to believe me or her . I wont interfere with anything as long as u know what is really going on .
I believe friends that i have known much more longer than friends that just step into someone's life randomly . It all happens because of misunderstood .

Bye2 .