Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Wednesday, May 19

Heylo world !

Today went to the YOG learning trip and there were no lesson except for English & Physics for the last 3period . It was so boring . After school Me and some of my classmate when to Eastpoint to do our class tee shirt . At last settled =) I cant wait to get the class tee . 3N1 class , u guys must use the tee shirt on the first day of Pahang k . If possible meet up on Friday so that we can give out the class tee .
Sooo after that , Diana send me to the busstop and i went home . Thank eu Diana=)
Then at 4plus , Huda came to my house and played Wii .

I terribly missed the past that i used to be with some of the ppl =(

Ok thats it .

Toodles !