Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Saturday, May 22

Heylooo World !

Gahh ! Today was so boring . Went out only at night with my parents for dinner at Tamp popeye . Then saw my cousin .
She said " Eh Nurul , tingginyer kau !"
I said " Haha oh yar " . In my heart i said omg im so taller than her and my mum ! Wooohoo !
She followed us and now she will overnight at my house . Yeahhh =) Ohh while im walking at Tamp , i saw this couple walking infront of me and this guy poke her girlfriend's ass . So shocking ! Look like the guy is finger fucking her . Why did they do it at public ? eee no shame .
~Blog is boring without pictures .
Ok i guess thats all ?

Toodles .