Wednesday, June 9
FUCK EVERYTHING ! I prayed and i cried because of you ! Seriously i'm not in a mood . Cibai laa ! Im fucked up !I have been so fucking patient but now i really fucking cannot take it ! Everything is getting on my nerve !!!!
Why must everything i do when its your job to do ? Why do you always have to nag at me and shout at me ? Why can't u let me have some fun ? Why does he always get the freedom while i don't ? Why does he get so much money while i don't ? Why is it always him ? And why are u always the one who spoil my mood ? U wil never ever ever change ! Im tired of you !
Hidup merana sial gini !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aku pun manusia yg ader perasaan sia !
I fucking hate my fucking life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK EVERY SINGLE THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"