Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, June 3

Hello World !

Firstly , woke up in the morning and waited for this girl "Fathanah" but end up she didn't contacted us so me & Bimbo left her and reached school quite late . After that went back home and changed to home clothes and met Mum at Paya Lebar . Mum bought me a new swimming costume . Yea ! Thank u mum<3 So next time we shall go swimming =) Boys aren't invited . Heh=)
My mum have been so nice towards me but i can't stand when she nags at me . Oh and next , loco mote to Tampines . Wanted to watch "A Nightmare on Elm Street" but it was m18 then Mum said i love you to the counter because she didn't want to watch that movie . So obviously I'm pissed off .
Then after everything , cab-ed home with Mum while Bimbo took Mrt to Kembangan to meet her mum . No plans for tomorrow=( Maybe gonna spend time with my mum . Pity her . Bimbo: Shhhsh ~~

Ok toodles .