Saturday, June 5
Hello World !I dare to cut my fringe and it end up quite nice =) I will cut again later to make it slant . I can't believe i'm cutting my own fringe by myself for the first time ! Haha . I can't expect it to be perfect because i really have no skill cutting it .
Ok lets talk about today .
I woke up early in the morning to accompany my parents to Polyclinic . Went to Geylang to have our breakfast . Then Dad drove us to Toa Payoh inter since he wants to have a hair cut there . Mum bought me 3new pair of 3-quarter jeans and 1 tee shirt that i really really want . Yessa ! I'm so happy . Thank you Mum<3 . Lastly i'm happy because mum allowed me to sleep over at Ally's house . Oh God i can't wait on Monday . Hopefully my mum won't change her mind by not letting me sleep over at Ally's house .
Later on , maybe I'm going out for dinner with my family =) (Jangan tak jadi sudah !-.-)
Bye2 !=)
"