Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, June 24


Hello world !

I went to civil defense course . This year was better than last year .
Gossip all you want . Find out all you want . I don't care .
As usual , I'm happy , unlike before so let me enjoy my every single day .

I hate going to school . I hate holiday homework . And lastly fuck , tomorrow is e-learning day . Oh and i hate being so emotional because things around me is starting to change .

I can't stop saying vulgar . I've not been eating that much this days . My leg skin is getting worse . Everyone is on my mind . I'm so confuse . I don't know what to do . I need to get use to my surrounding .
But nothing matter as long as I'm happy . :)

Is the world really gonna end soon ? :( Because I'm scared .

Bye2 .