Sunday, June 6
Hello world !I'm rotting at home and i think I'm a pig today . Didn't go out today so i sleep , eat and watch tv . That's all . Seems like 2 days I've not meet up with any of my friends . Hopefully tomorrow i get to go out and sleep over with "BATG" if my mum is not sick anymore . Its so unfair because my brother gets to meet his friends like almost everyday . Then what about me ? And i gotta feeling that somehow my mum don't allow me to sleep over at Ally's house because she is still sick and its possible i can't sleep over but i will try to persuade her . Oh God , i wanna meet my friends . I freaking miss them lots ! Hey and whats the plan for tomorrow sleep over ? O.o
Inform me as soon as possible .
Bye2 .
"