Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, June 10




Hello world !

Today went out with cousins and my brother . Watched Marmaduke at Iluma . Then had our dinner and accompanied Eka shopping at Bugis Street with my brother . At 9 plus , train-ed to Bedok Inter and bought a rose and a birthday card for mum . Her birthday is tomorrow . My brother plan to give her at 12midnight . Aww^^
Marah-marah tetap sayang=) Ily mum <3

I've not yet packed my OBS things . Great . I thought of packing tomorrow but i think i will be busy . I have to wake up early in the morning and help my mum at her new workplace-.- Hopefully her boss would give me some money since i'm gonna help at that shop . Hehe =)

~I feel so stupid .
~I'm gonna miss my friends=( One week will not be seeing "BATG"

Ok bye2 .