Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Friday, June 25

Hey losers .

Met Ally & Bimbo to clear things up in a mature way . I don't know what you girls might think about me all this while . Actually this wasn't the good time to tell or ask me because i really have no mood . But then i know you want this to get over very soon .

BATG : Let's get closer again when school re open okay ? I know that we're not as close as before . I'm truly sorry . It wasn't on purpose . I wasn't avoiding you girls at all . Indeed I'm not happy with the fact that my mum don't allow me to go out with all of you . Seriously imy batg .

I really have no mood because school gonna reopen and mum still don't allow me to go out .
I'm really tired of everything . I will switch off my phone so everyone , don't bother to message me . I wanna have some peace . Don't fucking irritate me anymore . I'm sensitive . I want to go Pasir ris park :(
BYE .