Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Friday, June 11

Hey world :)

My both hand is so smelly today =(
Helped my mum at her workplace from 8am to 5.30pm . It was so exhausted and i feel like crying . Seriously i feel like fainting doing all those cuttings , peeling and cooking . My first time doing this job in the kitchen . Ok now i know how my mum felt all this while . It isn't easy to get money . Now i know how it feels to get a job in order for my mum to get money . Sorry mum for all this while . I didn't know it was that tough . For me it was so tough because the minute i step in the kitchen , i had to help the boss and do all the stuffs that i'm suppose to do and i had to stand for so many hours . MACAM NAK MATI AKU TOLONG .
Complained to mum and she even said the job was too tough but at 2pm , everything went on smoothly so mum gonna work there starting on Monday =( Goodluck uhh .
I'm lazy to type because i'm tired .
:Look at me !
Bye2 .