Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Saturday, June 12

Hey world !

Went to Malaysia with my family and reached Singapore quite late around 10 plus . Then had supper till 11 plus because my grandpa is always hungry . So we stop at nearby coffee shop and eat and talk about ghost story and dead people . As u know , my family is somehow superstitious -.-
Reached home and i packed some of my OBS stuff . I really had a hard time packing because i have to listen to whatever my mum says . She told me to bring 5long pants and 2 shorts . This is way more than enough . I will only be gone for 5 days and she already told me to bring this and that . Sickening okay . If i want to do my way , she will say this
" Think about your friend adek"
and i say
"Why care about others ? Than what about me ? I'm the one carrying the bag and it will be heavy for sure . "
Blablablabla ....
-Don't talk stupid stuff to me about the OBS because i will feel like shitting in your mouth .

Bye2 .