Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, June 29

Hey .

I need to work hard for my studies . Anyway , don't text me at night everyone because i need my time to do homework and pack school stuffs . So give me some space okay :)

I was reading someone's blog and i find this quite interesting to read :

[ Friend. Sometimes the word feels awkward to me . All of us have friends , but how many of them are truly friend ? I always hold on this quote about friend.

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believe in your future and accept the way you are today”

The process of finding our true ‘friend’ is very long. The hardest part is when we finally found someone, but then, they had to go.When we make a friend, we will also make an enemy. Have you heard about that? ]


Bye .