Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, June 21

Heylo World !

As usual , i had to cancel meeting with my friends because of my mum . That sucks because i really miss my friends alot . My holiday was really a fuck up . I don't like this year June holiday . Everything was like a disaster . Before going OBS i had to accompany my mum wherever she wants to go and after OBS still i had to follow wherever she go . I really had no time to meet up with my friends . Haish . I still had not done yet my holiday homework . I didn't went for tuition this holiday . I'm suppose to go but i didn't even plan with Kak Ya becoz i'm so busy every single day . FUCK Holiday mannn ! OBS really wasted my precious time . I regret going OBS . I've wasted 5days at Pulau Ubin and mosquitoes bite all over my leg . I should be doing better things at home . FUCK Yeahhh .
I am so busy this week . I got plans to meet up with my OBS friends , i got this stupid e-learning and girl guide course thing . Haih fuckkk . So busy ....
FUCK EVERYTHING .

Bye2 .