Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Sunday, June 20

Heyyooo world !

I woke up at 2pm today :)
Went out with family and went home at 6pm . Such a waste of my time . I though of slacking today with someone but i can't . Fuck it .
I wanna go swimming ^^ I wanna jump into the pool and play with the water and its gonna be fun like heaven .
Oh by the way , has anyone did their holiday homework ? Because fuck i have not done yet .
Anyone want to meet up and do the holiday homework together with me ?O.o

Bye2 .