Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, June 24

Mum , i hope you would at least understand me because talking to you wasn't easy . I really had a hard time with you this days . You don't understand me . Why can't you let me be happy ? I really want to make this holiday a worthwhile one . Time is precious mum . I've plan a lot of things with my friends but everything just turns out like a thrash . I don't want to blame you for everything . I know that I'm at fault too sometimes but please , don't treat me like a baby . I'm 15years old mum . I'm a grown up teenage and i need my space too . Mum , i don't want to fight with you anymore . I'm really tired . But you got to understand me too . Stop shouting at me . I would never shout at you unless you shout at me . I know that I'm disrespectful towards you . I'm sorry . I know i have no rights but i can't take it . I got limits too mum . Mum , you're unfair . Bro always gets to go out .
Mum , your doings has causes me of not getting along well with my friends . You always kept me away from my friends . I can't communicate well with them . I need friends too mum . So why are you doing this to me ? I know u are much more important but i need friends too . They are the one that have been supporting me all this while . I need you and them . So please , let me have some freedom and spare me a thoughts . I want you to be happy and i need you to let me be happy . Please . You can't expect me to be by your side all the time . Let me go to explore and enjoy my life .
I love you mum <3