Friday, July 9
:)After school i went home . Around 3pm met up with <3 & Gab . Went to LJS and slack at 108 . The twin pantat besar and Jeremin also joined us .
But sadly everyone excluding the twin pantat besar that went home has to go because they wanna watch movie so they send me to the bus stop and waited even though i think they are late to go for movie . Awww thank you guys ^^
But then they were on time for the movie :)
I really need some peace omg . I wanna go to ecp or prp ! :(
I wanna spent my whole precious time with BATG on Sunday and i don't want any disturbance . Hopefully my mum won't be calling me all the time and spoil my mood .
I'm never happy being at home .
Gudbye .
"