Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, July 13

:D

For the first time , mum agree me being with Ikhsan . HAHA ! The first thing she said to me when she knew was "Awww so sweet"
OMG I'm so happy . Indeed , she is happy too and she was expecting this which i do not know all this while . Mum said that she like him when the first time he came to my house unlike my the other ex .
And mum said she feels good because at least there's someone who's gonna take care of me and sent me home . Haha .
So now , since mum allow me to be with him , there is no need to hide our relationship ;)
7 more days^^
InsyaAllah we will last long . Amin :)
I love you .

Bye2 .