Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Friday, July 2

Fuck that girl !
I fucking hate you la cibai ! Muker kau memang macam tembok ! Sial punyer pompan . I don't like you to help me and i don't even fucking need your help okay . If you wanna fucking do everything , then why not you be the "in-charge" and i feel like throwing all the paper at your fucking face . I'm being so fucking patient . Ya i know that you may help but you don't fucking have to do everything . And don't even think i'm fucking stupid because i am not . I fucking saw you making your fucking face . Don't fucking blink your eyes at me . Don't fucking act just because you got friends now . Babi palabuto kauuuu !
Seriously i just fucking hate you . I don't fucking like you to do everything that is not your fucking job . You wanna help ? Sure . But don't fucking ask this for so many times "Can i help you this? Can i go and buy ?" Kan lebih bagus kau buat sumer so aku tak payah buat ! Seriously jangan nak step baik depan aku . She is so fucking kepo wanna do this and that when its my job to do . I want to do so don't fucking disturb me . Your fucking help is not
fucking appreciated by me :)
So don't fucking waste your time helping me because i fucking hate you :D
You talk to me nicely , i will be nice towards you . So , no matter how much i hate you , i ain't gonna quarrel with you unless you started it . I don't care what people might ask why i hate you , just take the fact I HATE YOU .


Youth Day Celebration today . Performance was super awesome . Good job to all the performers and teachers .

Bye .