Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, July 6


Hey !

I didn't went to school today . *Thumbs up everyone* Haha .
Firstly , Beylo told me she won't be going to school then obviously i am sad :(
Secondly , my contact lens torn then obviously i am pissed off .
Thirdly , my left eye got this i don't know what thing and it hurts then obviously i am irritated .
Fourthly , my mum is not working and obviously i am happy so i can stay and accompany her at home .
Fifthly , i am lazy :P
And lastly YESSA mum allow me of not going to school :)

So , today i went out with mum to Geylang and Tampines . Bought my contact lens . This time i bought one pair of colourless and one pair of skyline colour . It has beautiful design .
Booo ! I saw that lady at Geylang and she suck suck suck alotttt . [Love is really blind]
People at the pasar Geylang macam attention seeker . Omg they are like crazy people . Keep on telling me and my mum to buy this and that . We go there not to buy things but to see one of the lady . We go there purposely just to see her . I think everyone knows her . EVERYONE ! Now i have something in common with my mum :) We dislike that lady and my mum keep on saying jokes to me about her . I can't stop laughing .
Omgawwddd .
Kay skip3 .

I think i am going to fail my petty cash book test this Thursday :(
I didn't even freaking studied for it and i don't even freaking understand . The teacher that taught my class seriously sucks-.-
I still have not yet done doing the stupid card thing for the spca thing .
Haish .
Menyusahkan hidup aku la sumer cikgu-cikgu niy -.-

Bye2 .
(I hope tomorrow gonna be a better day)