Tuesday, July 27
I am not feeling well . I sleep in class during English two period and after school Ms teo lecture me and Ikhsan . She wasn't that bad . She really is trying her best to teach us but we're just too talkative .I don't know why i am so exhausted . I didn't want to go to school today but i did come for the sake of doing Poa test and Math retest . I hope i won't fail . Even if i fail , at least i know I've try my best .
I'm going to study for tomorrow Math common test . I seriously wanna freaking pass my Math common test . Gonna pray hard .
So today , i went to tuition with Ally and i reach home around 7pm .
I need a good rest so i won't fall sick tomorrow morning .
Gudbye .
"