Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Thursday, July 22

I can't believe i suck at POA . I really felt guilty for cheating . I've been rude to Mr Lim . Damn , i am really sorry :( I am really damn guilty . I think Mr Lim didn't expect me to be this way . Last semester i've been so attentive and now , my brain totally shut down when it comes to POA . I really should say sorry to Mr Lim . And i don't mind if he's gonna fail me this time round because i cheat . I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY MR LIM . Omg i'm so emotional and i really feel like writing a letter to him to say that i'm truly sorry .
KAK YA , I really can't do POA without your help :'(
I really should change my attitude towards studies . I'm such a lazy pig .


TRUE FRIENDS CRY WITH YOU , NOT JUST LAUGH WITH YOU .

Bye2 .