Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Monday, July 12

School was boring today . Mrs Quek didn't came and we had two free period but this fcuking Windsor told Ms Yati that Mrs Quek didn't came and so he went to the hall to call us to go back to the class . Seriously , you suck a lot Windsor . Everyone was pissed off with him because his big mouth causes us to go back to the class . Recess , celebrated Bimbo's birthday .

I have no mood to study Math & Poa . I'm not gonna give up but i just need some break as i didn't get enough sleep yesterday . And i can't sleep well last night .
I can't even freaking help myself with studies now and how am i gonna help <3 ?
I failed Poa test for the FIRST TIME :(
<3 please study hard . I don't want you to retain or go to Normal Technical class next year . I know you're smarter than me and i can see that u are improving in some other ways . Fuck all the teacher who give him no hope -.- I wish i could help you but really , i can't . I need someone to help me too . My tuition teacher will be away for 2-3weeks and i have to be independent . I suck without tuition :(







The weather today is perfectly fine and i can't stop thinking whatever is on my mind .

Goodbye .