Photobucket"

Never judge me

If you don't know me:)

Atiqa

There's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. ♥ 15 ♥ Bedok Green Secondary School ♥ 155cm short ♥

Scream out loud


clickables


Ikhsan♥ AllyZahid♥ HudaBimbo♥ DayahBeylo♥ Eka Eraheta♥ Iffah♥ Aikel♥ Gabriel♥ Azirah♥ Nizsafaezza♥ AfiqahKecyk♥ Yumi Asuka♥ Ripaa♥

credits

hopmad, banner, icons

.

Tuesday, August 3


Hey :)

Tuition was awesome . I understand whatever Kak Ya taught us . Thank God at last i have the mood to do Math now .
So now my schedule is ,
Monday : Free . Tuesday : Tuition with Ally & Weizhi . Wednesday : Girl Guide & Chem remedial . Thursday : Tuition with Weizhi . Friday : Free :)
Monday and Friday will be my most boring day .

School was damn awesome too .
The only thing that really make me happy today was spending time with Babi since we had tuition and during the last two period of school . Hidayah shoot a rubber band at Kengpum's butt and his expression were so funny . Kengpum , you are seriously funny . I really can't stop laughing with Hidayah .

After tuition , Ikhsan sent me home . Thanks eh ^^



My down syndrome friend : Tom WeiZhi :)
Okay Goodbye .