Friday, September 3
Even tho we lost the first game , we still had fun .
Today is seriously a very tiring and exhausted day .
Right now , I'm alone at home :(
I don't feel like slacking because I'm too tired .
I'm going to bed soon after reading 'A walk to remember' by Nicholas Sparks.
I'm gonna make it a habit to read books before going to sleep .
I think everyone is so busy with their own personal life .
Or maybe busy with other things ?
I don't like this year fasting month .
I got nothing more to say or share anything .
Bestie , please be there for me .
I am very emotional in the inside . So is everyone !
I know I'm such a retard and get crazy over small matters .
But that's when you will see me being very very very happy .
I shall stop now .
Goodbye & Goodnight everyone .
Right now , I'm alone at home :(
I don't feel like slacking because I'm too tired .
I'm going to bed soon after reading 'A walk to remember' by Nicholas Sparks.
I'm gonna make it a habit to read books before going to sleep .
I think everyone is so busy with their own personal life .
Or maybe busy with other things ?
I don't like this year fasting month .
I got nothing more to say or share anything .
Bestie , please be there for me .
I am very emotional in the inside . So is everyone !
I know I'm such a retard and get crazy over small matters .
But that's when you will see me being very very very happy .
I shall stop now .
Goodbye & Goodnight everyone .
"