Wednesday, September 8
I had an awesome day today !
Went our for break fast with my old friends at Marina .
Then we proceed to Marina Bay Sand Hotel .
I get so excited because its my first time going in there .
I feel like shouting and jump around .
I get excited so easily .
Went up & down the lift and explore the place .
Lastly we settle down and went into one of my friend's room and watch Tv till 9.30 .
Then went back to Bedok , slack and homesweethome :)
At last tomorrow will be the last day of fasting .
YEAY !
Selamat Hari Raya sumer :)
Forgive my mistake and if i ever hurt your feelings , i hope you would forgive me sincerely .
Kay Bye .
Went our for break fast with my old friends at Marina .
Then we proceed to Marina Bay Sand Hotel .
I get so excited because its my first time going in there .
I feel like shouting and jump around .
I get excited so easily .
Went up & down the lift and explore the place .
Lastly we settle down and went into one of my friend's room and watch Tv till 9.30 .
Then went back to Bedok , slack and homesweethome :)
At last tomorrow will be the last day of fasting .
YEAY !
Selamat Hari Raya sumer :)
Forgive my mistake and if i ever hurt your feelings , i hope you would forgive me sincerely .
Kay Bye .
"